Yes, mummy’s not very up-to-date with posting – she still hasn’t finished telling you about our trip to Melbourne, she hasn’t done Lottie’s birthday post – but VCSWEB.net (hiya Gaelyne!) has been very busy cleaning up the monster nastiness hackers had left embedded in Snuva’s Haunt.
And now back to me. It has been a HUGE month for me:
- I’m now a boy who travels in airplanes and on trams. It was very exciting, and I still talk about the airplane and Eskil flying in the sky. Big high!
Rating: Great progress; let’s explore more.
- Monkey George is my bestest friend. But I also have close friends at day care. I especially like Archie (and Oscar and Rhys) from day care. When we were adventuring in Melbourne and over the Christmas/New Year break, I didn’t go to day care. However I was certain I saw Archie several times and screamed his name. I was very excited when I went into my day care room after the break as I wanted to see him. At first I didn’t think he was there and was disappointed, but then Leah showed me where he was and I was so excited I ran around and around a table!
Rating: Top marks for great friends.
- Lottie and I play more together now, especially if we go to the oval or the beach where we can run and play and there’s lots of space. And I get very possessive of other dogs playing with MY Lottie. And I’m good at telling her what to do – NO Lottie.
Rating: My Eskil’s doggie Lottie.
- I talk a lot. All day, every day, and even when I go to bed at night. I make my own sentences, and if I don’t know a word I make it up – and expect mummy and daddy to understand. I also sing and dance.
Rating: Lots of talking points.
- I use my imagination. My toys have adventures, and I like to tell short simple stories. I try to pretend that things I have to hand are things that I want that I don’t have. Most things I pretend are HAMMARS!!
- I don’t really understand Christmas yet, but it was talked about a lot – espcially on one or two days about a fortnight ago. When I woke up, we went into the Kriki Tree Room, and I had new wooden trains and a hut! Then we went to Hannah’s house early; I got more presents! When we got home, mummy cooked a lot of food. In the afternoon, Jules came over, and we ate food outside in the courtyard. Then Julian and I played kick ball and then drew with chalk. It was a good day. The next day Auntie Donna came for dinner and gave me a truck with a shovel, and then the next day Gnomi and Swan came and gave me cookie cutters! Ever since then, I request to be allowed to go into the Kriki Tree Room to see the tree and have the lights turned on. And I like to hold my shovel.
Rating: Kriki Tree has lights – lots of stars.
- One day last week after we dropped daddy off at his office, mummy and I went to the aquatic centre. I loved it. We played in the water, and I stood on mummy, and mummy and I went down the Big Waterslide, and we went under the waterfalls! I was having so much fun that we were there for FOUR hours. Mummy thought she’d tire me out, and I almost fell asleep on the way home even though it is such a short drive. But I showed mummy how well I can stay up, and it took her hours to get me down for my nap.
Rating: Waterslides get +5 for being great. I’d like to move to the aquatic centre.
And now some photos of me: