Yes, I’ve done it again: another month older. I’m getting quite good at it! Let’s check in with my progress and the things I think mummy and daddy can work on:
- My favourite new language trick is still to let you know what things are mine: my sky, Eskil’s digger, my bike, Eskil’s car, Eskil’s sunrise, Eskil’s spoon etc. However I’m a generous boy, so occassionally now things can belong to someone else, such as daddy’s coat, mummy’s chair, or Lottie’s bowl. In general my vocabulary is exploding.
- I like to give mummy and daddy a challenge. At home, cous cous with refried beans is stil the Only Food. However at daycare I will eat what everyone else is having. No matter what you do to try to convince me I can eat other things at home, I try to hold out. I’m not impressed that I don’t always get my way!
Rating: Needs improvement. Only serving cous cous at every meal is the suggested remedy.
- I love playing in the front seat of Eskil’s car. And I think it is a great thing that when mummy goes to the shop in the evening, daddy stays in the car with me so I can have a turn at driving it. Just in case you forget, every time we go past the shop I now say ‘go away mummy; my car, daddy, yes?’.
Rating: Go away – my car!
- My pronunciation is improving, so people other than mummy and daddy can understand what I say sometimes. So at the park now other people know when I’m telling them it’s my turn or to go away. Luckily I’m quite a charmer.
Rating: MY turn.
A few things for mummy and daddy to work on in the coming month:
- more time with mummy and daddy
- more diggers
- control the crazy dog
And now a few photos of me: